New successful case and testimonial on Spouse visa for a Turkish husband of a British citizen. Extension inside the UK using same-day service.

“Firstly, I wanted say a HUGE thank you to everyone in 1st 4Immigration Ltd, but especially Danny and Neil. Throughout the whole process, you have provided expert, professional and stress free guidance, it was absolute peace of mind. The process was flawless from start to finish and you really made me feel that I am in good hands. I could carry on with my busy work with the assurance of my case being handle by professionals who know what they are doing. Danny and Neil have been absolutely amazing and replied all my emails promptly. They were very patient with me. They’ve really gone above and beyond what I expected and I’m so happy to choose 1st 4Immigration Ltd to assist me with my extension application process. I really appreciate all their efforts and time on my application. I highly recommend 1st 4Immigration Ltd”.

This came from Oktav, a Turkish citizen who has a British wife. Oktav had an initial Spouse visa, issued in Turkey, so it was time to extend his visa for further 2.5 years. We used same-day service in Croydon and it all went well on the day!  The next step will be applying for permanent residency after 5 years on Partner visas in the UK.

In this case the Financial Requirement (£18,600) was being met with the applicant’s income from his limited company in the UK (under a self-employment category).  Even though Oktav was employed by his own company and paid himself a director’s salary (salary enough to meet the £18 600 threshold), we had to use a self-employment category (not employment) and base his income on the last financial year of his company, and not on the last 6/12 months. The Rules for self-employed people can be found here on the Immigration Rules: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence

For an individual advice or to make your application as successful please contact us:info@1st4immigration.com or visit   http://www.1st4immigration.com/spouse-partner-visas-after-9-july-2012.php 

If you are an Immigration Adviser or a Solicitor please visit our immigration Training and CPD website: www.1st4immigration.com/training We have a weekend OISC Level 1 course as well as a Points-Based System course and we also have online training courses, including Online OISC Level 1 course and courses focusing on Spouse/Partner visas. All our training courses are CPD-accredited with CPD credit accepted by  OISC.  

Popular posts from this blog

Updated May 2020: UK visa work continues - latest update

How long can a visitor stay in the UK? 6 months from each entry? In a year? In a calendar year?

💸 10 common mistakes when meeting the Financial Requirement £18,600 for a UK Spouse visa